Site Hits - Well done one and all

Monday, August 11, 2008

Yes yes, but what about the sodding apartment?

Thought I'd share these photos of my not-so-compact, but very bijou apartment. Look on and weep, slum dwellers.





Lake Green Apartments, aka "The Emerald, shitty".











Our personal Tuc Tuc in action




Wifey posing by the lake view, la di da







Sundry interior shots:



















..and finally the view at sunset:






That's all I have I'm afraid. More when I think of it.

4 comments:

  1. you could have got wan to tidy up first!

    btw the sunset isn't clicking

    ReplyDelete
  2. who you calling slum dwellers, remember you have to come back and live with us again one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, fixed that. Clickable now.

    Wan was too busy giving me sexual favours to clean up. To quote - "You want me to crean up or stlip off, Mr Lusser?"

    ReplyDelete