Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brambled thoughts from Scangkok

Some home-related song lyrics..

These little town blues, are melting away
Im gonna make a brand new start of it - in old Mew Mills
And if I can make it there, Im gonna make it anywhere
It's up to you, New Mills, New Mills

Or...

New Mills New Mills, a wonderful town,
The Torrs is up and the Beeehive is down..

Or,

Oh, oh, oh [Oh, oh, oh]
You're a native New Miller
No one opens the door
For a native New Miller

Or, (my personal favourite)

Heeeeeeeeeeere I aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAm
The only living boy in New Mills..

3 comments:

  1. Are you doing it in the stylee of 'cheese and onion' - should be meow mills me thinks. But I'm just catist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, someone's read the profile. Curse my mouth. Say wuff to both of yours for me. Oh, and Peter too.

    ReplyDelete