Site Hits - Well done one and all

Friday, August 8, 2008

Hurrah!

Online at last. Now, where did I store those photos? Ah, here they are...







Sunset at Koh Samet island. What a place. We went there for a weekend and got extremely sunburned.


Some more pictures here...










..and for those of a stronger disposition, here's the aftermath..

Yes, sorry grandma.
Looks painful, but believe me it really hurt. A week later I'm now losing most of my skin. My forehead looks like I've contracted some dreadful skin disease.
What's that song about mad dogs and Englishmen?

9 comments:

  1. Hey white boy - should have worn factor 50 me thinks! Sure looks painful, but not as painful as my bottom. Had an op the other day to remove a skin tag and had 4 stictches. Got to wear a bloody lampshade for 10 whole days so I don't lick it or scratch it! Not a very happy doggy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 stictches? Ouch. How does one wear a lampshade on one's derriere? Where does the wire part go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed to see on a Monday morning. Thanks Pa!
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, sorry forgot children were watching. Won't happen again - the photos or the sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good gawd - I scrolled down.....I should never have scrolled down.

    Lyn can you puh-lease tell him to keep his bits off the blog!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't ask her, she took the pictures. More male nudity to follow as soon as I can find an excuse....

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeeahhhhhhhhh..........i took the pics 'cos you told me to, and as for publishing them, i wouldn't let anyone know i was daft enough to sunbathe with no 'protection' on the equator (or near enough)

    sorry christine, there should be a warning at the top of the page ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw.....where is your equator?????

    and why does that word look wrong to me?????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks wrong because it's followed by too many question marks, as is any interrogative you post. Don't you know there's a character limit woman?

    ReplyDelete