Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photos from Benchamas

17 Days to go. Seems like a flipping age. I've taken some illicit photo's, but there's nothing much to see around here.


Work-mate and room-mate, and IT guru extraordinaire Bartimus Maximus.


I forgot my beard clippers so I've gone commando for a few days.


..Gosh what a fat chin I have.


Couple of arty/moody snaps.



Some Thais playing footy on the Millenium helipad - only possible on mill-pond days - other times there's a three-metre swell. The Millenium is a barge moored alongside us for extra accommodation and storage. Hate to be staying on there overnight.



Sometimes the water looks so inviting.


More arty stuff.




Choper landing on the roof - my bus home in another 17 days.


Bart posing by the infamous gas flare.



This is how you get on and off, if you don't have a chopper booked.






..and finally a typical piece of Oil & Gas safety procedure - the flashing must have been keeping someone awake..

9 comments:

  1. My God - I think you need some sun. You look like Data from Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics ...Have Fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my god is that a football shirt you're wearing, i want a divorce!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down darling, it's a squash shirt. And yes Sandy I do need to top up my tan before I come home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the arty shot of the rig at night. Careful you don't get caught and made to walk the plank!

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Aaaarrrrr. Over the soide with im" (spoken in west country accent of course) We're back in pirate world, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aye mighty, if ye be meaning we never left ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it me or does Russell have a certain amount of Mussolininess about him from the side view??

    ReplyDelete