Site Hits - Well done one and all

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Early Morning

Got up at 3.40 due to being wide awake. Slightly miffed that nobody's had a go at my lovely new crossword, but happy to wait for the regulars to drop by. Maybe they've all faded away due to poor quality blogging? The content has been fairly weak lately. Hmm, must find a way to pull in the punters.

I know, what about personal revelations? They are usually good for the freak show/sympathy vote. Here's some:

  • I don't hate George W Bush. Wacky eh?

  • Having said that, the shoe-throwing footage makes me chuckle every time.

  • Having said that, the things that were probably done to the shoe-less one afterwards make me stop chuckling immediately.

  • I think that saying "St Pancreas" when talking about St Pancras station is hilarious.


There you go. Not very personal, and not very revelatory, but it's 4am and I'm lucky to be awake.

More when I feel less like breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Crossword? - I wish I had the time.... will look into it tonight... beware!

    So, what can't you get in Thailand (except maybe a proper Government)... Bizzarely when I was over.... proper crisps and pickled beetroot (don't ask) were impossible to find.....What are you missing (except NM and wifey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sandy I'd be glad to have your contributions. This ones's not particularly hard but since you've won both times I suppose I'd have to try very hard to stop you. Maybe I'll do a super-difficult one just for the clever clogs.

    What am I missing? Well decent Stilton comes to mind. I have my tea flown in so no problem there. Ready Brek can't be had for love nor money. A decent pint of cask ale would be nice, but that's only available in England, not even the rest of the UK.

    All in all I can't complain. It is a major city after all, not exactly the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete