Site Hits - Well done one and all

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crossword 3

Yes very tense. Sorry I seem to have had a hard time counting how many letters this time around - how many words for that matter. I bet the Daily Telegraph doesn't have this problem.

Sandy, get the rest to save your honour. You can't win but show your character now - or else let her make you feel totally inadequate by supplying the remaining answers. (I know my daughter)

Sandy 31 answers
Alex 39 answers



Clues:

ACROSS:
6. For geeks - any value other than zero.(4)
48. Encourages or supports an action.(5)

DOWN:
15. Insect.(3)
33. Part of the throat.(5)

2 comments:

  1. 48 across abets
    33 down uvula
    15 down - not ant then?

    so..this only leaves the geeky one eh....oooo the shame...will have to think some more - food first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a minute.....

    6 across - true (I've been a hardware engineer too long...time for a change!)

    ReplyDelete