Site Hits - Well done one and all

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hel Bloody Sinki again?

What pub was I in?

With alarming speed the so-called holiday is over, and all I have to show for it is a spare tyre and a fading hangover.

I think this might be my last time in Helsinki, I will be varying my route from here on to avoid becoming boring. Oh shut up.

I only have half an hour to surf, then I´m on an overnighter to Bkk, Sunday off, then to work. Hopefully I will sleep the whole flight, avoiding the need to speak to anyone. That´s very unfriendly of me innit. Sod ´em.

See you all on the other side. Can´t say I will miss the cold.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year !!! keep the head down - get on with the contract, and enjoy the sunshine.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUN !!! Lucky you ... its bloody freezing here. My brass monkey lost his b...s

    Im nearly finished the wages ... yippee we get paid soon

    ReplyDelete