Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Millionaires Club

New one - I'm apparently £750k richer.

************************
20081114 From : Hares, Loic

Dear Lucky Winner

We wish to congratulate and inform you On the selection
today,your email has won you the sum of £750,000.00 GBP
in our online email lottery in which e-mail addresses
are picked randomly by computerized balloting, you must
contact the appointed agent Mr Mark Johnson.Fill out the
form below Ticket no: 56475600545 188 for more clearification.

***********************
And the situation as it stands:



Come on guys, are we the only lucky ones out there? Join the millionaires club, flaunt your wealth.

3 comments:

  1. Russell, Im still not getting e-mails offering me money but people want to offer me advice on my mortgage (which I obviously dont have). I havent even been offered a penis enlargement. Bless my child for having found a great security system.


    have fun ... bye !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here is my dilema for the day - all suggestions welcome...

    A guy that works for me in field marketing knows everybody around the town and dresses like a million dollars. Problem is he is not getting the work done and I regularly have to go in after him and fix things ...

    It comes to pass that he doesnt want to be seen moving stock on a trolley (a major part of field mkt) and being seen to be working ...

    So instead he fruits about with a few units of stock in his hands waving things about airly and having long discussions with said friends ...

    When confronted he said that after 12 months he was not able to do this job because he hadnt been trained properly and that he was unable to work out an efficient method of transporting merchandise from the store room to the shop floor.

    He previously worked on the eircom call centre help desk...

    I have tried not to self combust all day but I think there is smoke sneaking out of my ears ...

    Please top this situation and make me feel better.

    Yours sincerely,

    Mrs Stop-me From-pulling-his-head-off

    In Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like he's in the wrong job. Obviously a good people person but not a worker. If you don't want to fire him, how about moving him sideways to a diffrent kind of work?

    Oh, and be careful when communicating with working-class British types when using the phrase "pulling his head off". I won't explain.

    ReplyDelete