Site Hits - Well done one and all

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold

Well no sooner had I put my bony arse on the seat of my Finnair flight from Bangkok (27 deg C) to Helsinki (-6 deg C), than my nose turned into a hose and began to stream with a sticky clear(ish) liquid, which from memory I believe is called "snot". I probably don't need to say this but I´m gutted to put it mildly. If this is what Europe´s like you can stick it.

I´m now in Helsinki and I can think of nothing to say about it, except that I´m leaving in one hour. There are Christmas decorations everywhere as well, joy of joys.

I´m off to find tissues.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Russell,

    I am so sorry to hear of your affliction snotalitis affliction and I can only suggest some sudafed to drain and dry it but since you are always mocking me for snorting, spraying and stuffing things into my orifices for illness real and (sometimes imagined! LOL) that unless you take my advice you will be unfit for a decent weekend's drinking.

    Stay away from Pizza and especially pizza with anchovies your refined palate will revolt and your tummy will be queasy and then you have to shove more things into more places to sort it ... LOL

    Nuff said ... Love to Lyn and dont make her sick or you will really be an unhappy bunny when she says in the wee hours of the morning ... GET OFF ... !!! LOL

    Byeee

    ReplyDelete