Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crossword2 - 6

Well, Alex has come with a late charge, even giving one answer when there wasn't a clue. I'm so proud of my daughter for answering all the hard ones Sandy left, that I nearly decided to award double points. However, since she appeared to get bored two-thirds of the way down I held off.

Denise 1 answer
Lyn 10 answers
Odette 17 answers
Sandy 26 answers
Alex 17 answers

There are only three clues left so once agagin Sandy can't be caught, but there is a dead heat for second place so I'd still like the answers please...



ACROSS:
63. Can be flat, toe-clip or SPuD.(6)

DOWN:
44. Ah, the sound of these on a frosty winters morning. I miss it.(7)
45. Borrow, colloquial.(4)

4 comments:

  1. 63 across Peddle

    Haven't got a clue about the last two. It's not laziness, it's ignorance.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not right, sorry. For everyone: two people have suggested this answer. Think plural, think spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried honest - I even went to the pub last night (and a Thai restraunt!!) instead of doing crosswords....however it seems that Alex is trying to set me up with her Dad.... does Lynny know???

    ReplyDelete
  4. 63 across pedals

    44 down scrapers

    45 down i can only think of blag but that doesn't mean borrow?????

    ReplyDelete