Site Hits - Well done one and all

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving, new apartment

I moved. it was gud. photo.(Everything I own fits into one pickup truck)

Only one small disaster - on putting everything away in the new place I noticed a 50% reduction in the number of bolster pillows. Shame. I remember putting it on the truck though. There is now a pristine white bolster in the road somewhere between Sukhumvit and Chatuchak.

Speaking of the new gaff, here's video. Sound is awful, you'll have to turn it up to hear my highly amusing commentary. I hated listening to my own voice - I sound like a pompous git desperately trying not to sound like I come from Liverpool...

I have no telly signal or broadband in the new place yet (henceforward known as Supalai Park, because that's where it is) so I'm sat in the old one using up the last of my batteries. I hope you're grateful. Normal service will be resumed in a week or so hopefully. I hope wifey doesn't have to sit around with no telly, she'll kill me.

2 comments:

  1. Very good Commentary but just a few points.
    Although you are on the 3rd floor you look a long way up!!!
    That "desk" is it not a very nice looking "dining table"!
    Is that lots of green grass I can see from your living room window. Looks like a nice place for a picnic (do Thai's have picnics?)
    If there is no aircon how are you giong to cope or more to the point, how is Lynny gpoing to cope when she arrives from a complete opposite climate!!! Any plans for any fans?
    The place looks fantastic and more to the point..mighty close to your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I was mumbling as well as pretentious. I'm on the 33rd floor, ie the top floor, la di da. Bloody lift takes ages.
    Yes that is a nice dining table so technically not a desk.
    Yes they do picnics but a mile away in Chatuchak park, not on that bit of land.
    The missing aircon is just in the storeroom/drum room, the rest of the place is cool as a cucumber.
    Lyn will love it, although she thought it looked a bit small on the video. In fact it's quite big.
    Speaking of drum room, I've now set the drums up, and I accidentally put them in the living room. Don't tell the missus.

    ReplyDelete