Site Hits - Well done one and all

Monday, January 11, 2010

End of an Era

Last few days in the Sukhumvit apartment. Shall I have a big fat party and trash the place? You're all invited. Actually I've found myself looking around the place with some fondness this last week. I am prone to nostalgia and revel in it at the slightest excuse.

In other news, daughter Alex has reappeared from the frozen wastes of Europe with tales of derring-do for us all. I must admit I was slightly worried, considering the weather that's been happening "Over there". I also admit to a big slice of jealousy because it's ages since I've been skiing and I love doing it, even if I do only go on blue runs. I'm crap and I like it, so there. Which reminds me, I used the word "Skiing" in a message to Alex today - she'll be most insulted, being far too trendy to strap on two planks when one will do. "Boarding" would have been the correct word. (Sorry love)

More nonsense when I've settled in. That has to be quick because Lady Park-Railings arrives in ten days and she'll want to inspect the new lodgings thouroughly. Anyway, later taters.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Russell,

    Good luck with the move ... is Lady Park-Railings bringing the Hoo-Ha Henry's with her??? LOL !!!!

    Take care - we have the big thaw and its a bit of a mess. Oh they are doing renovations to the house we are living in and for some unknown reason have decided to attack the bathroom sooner than expected. I got home early and leave for Galway / Mayo tomorrow but the poor lads are going to be stuck with no bathroom for a week and no prior warning. All our toiletries are under a foot of dust including my brand new Samsonite toiletry bag ... not impressed!

    Take care and have fun. Huggles

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys, as in plural? Please explain - last time I looked you only had the one son.
    Galway, Mayo. You do realise some people would pay to spend days driving around those areas? Please take the time to look out the windows for me. Beautiful place. Mind you, it's probably under snow at present.

    ReplyDelete