Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holy War

This is interesting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8468981.stm

As I read it I got more worried. By the end I could hardly read it because I was shaking my head in disbelief, especially at the blurb from the Trijicon spokesman. I found myself hoping that the company suffers loss of orders as a reaction. Maybe bankruptcy. After that maybe a liberal dose of hanging, drawing and quartering.

It's a sick world. Sick sick sick.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - God is on 'our' - side ! woo hoo. Praise be.

    I always thought 'leviticus 19:28' on my arm would make a great tattoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I looked that up. Excellent irony, I salute you sir.

    It would be lost on that Trijicon chap though, as is the monumental irony of putting biblical references on objects designed to contravene the sixth commandment. Ooh, it makes my blood boil. Change the subject someone.

    ReplyDelete