Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Five Flipping Hours in Freezing Frankfurt

Been here three hours already, still two `till the gate opens. Ah well, where else would I be? Don´t answer that.
Look out for a catch-up blog (titled "Catch-up" - yes I can do obvious), in which I will post some photos and video harvested from my spare phone, also whatever I can remember from the Christmas festivities will be described. The stuff from the old phone is very grainy but I promised myself I would try to show the excitement of my first day in Bangladesh. Maybe I`ll set it to music, dunno yet. Speaking of music, thanks to steve I have two long Capercaille albums to peruse, on top of my three African albums from a pre-christmas shopping spree. Must be something on there that`s suitable for a seaplane landing..
Right. bored with typing on this silly steel keyboard, time to wander around some more, listen to people talking in squares and triangles. Maybe another coffee. Nah, I want to sleep on this flight.
Be good, and remember your resolutions.

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, welcome to wherever home is ... Its still snowing in Dublin and I am leaving for Donegal in the morning ...

    At least its sunny where you are ... have fun... grin and bank it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe you have missed the best snowfall in 20 years. 8 inches fell monday night and it is still snowing on and off. Had the most scary but most fun time I have had in a long while on Monday finding the steepest slopes in New Mills and sledging down them - unbelievable. However we are now suffering with the deep freeze (possible -10 tonight) which is due to last for a minimum of the next 48 hours. Don't even think we are due to hit above freezing tomorrow...bbrrrgghhhhhh!!! :-) Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the bike out Lucy, you know you want to.

    Wish I'd been there for sledging, but I'd have had to use a kitchen tray.

    It's lovely sunning myself by the pool after work and thinking of you all with blue toes.

    ReplyDelete