Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Notificationisationism

Does anyone want notifying when there's a juicy new item on ferret times?(like this one, for instance) It saves having the extreme disappointment of checking back every ten minutes, only to find that lazy arse Russell has nothing to say yet again. If you want notifying, let me have a suitable email address and I'll add it to the list. Ten maximum so hurry while stocks last.

Also coming soon - mobile blogging. I'll be able to lob stuff to the blog from my phone, including photos. Sweet.

Send your address to russell.hindley@virgin.net. Not you, Lyn and Christine, you're already notificated.

2 comments:

  1. s why wasn't i notificated ??


    weird the word verification was resented......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Checking this blog every 5 mins is a good distraction from actually having to do work....
    Also count me in for the August visit....

    ReplyDelete