Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bit breathless

Bit breathless this week, for two reasons; Lyn is here so there are things to do and people to see, and also we keep going to my new swanky Gym and getting out of breath.

So sorry not much blogging happening.

News:
  • FAT (testing) is ongoing on our system, so far so good. I want this thing out of my life!
  • Bike has now done over 1000km and I'm allowed to do 60mph
  • Lyn is jetlagged but should be ok by the time we get to Vietnam this weekend
That's about it I'm afraid. Just off to arrange our Visa's for our "Tour in 'Nam". More breathlessness.

Be goood.

4 comments:

  1. "There's Charlie all around!"
    "There's Charlie all around!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Someday this war's gonna end... "

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my birthday, one of the better ones I may say. Happily working with colleagues making a fuss of me. Glad you and Lyn had a good day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry, but i thought i got it right :-(

    ReplyDelete