Site Hits - Well done one and all

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pigeon Power

We came, we saw, we... lost by 5 points. A good evening soon to be repeated, hopefully. What we need is a team of about fifty people. Then we'd have all the answers.

In other news, this has been occupying my mind:
Decision to be made today, after consultation. The devil of it is, this deal makes all kinds of sense, including financial, but the appeal of a "shiny new thing" makes me hesitate. Have I been seduced by marketing? Should I keep fixing up the old bike no matter the cost?

Drums are now in Felixstowe, waiting to go on a wagon. I can't track them from here so I just have to wait for the knock on the door. Seems like years ago that I packed everything up in the Bangkok apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great evening Russell, next time I will remember to bring my brain along, or were the questions just really hard this time?

    I think shiny new things are sometimes important, and the most logical route ... take for instance my car, Ive spent so much repairing it I could have bought a new one. Dont be afraid, embrace the change and give us something to be envious of ... tee hee ...

    ReplyDelete