Site Hits - Well done one and all

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dressing Up French

It was recently Bastille day, so what better theme for the latest New Mills Pub Quiz Night? Much hilarity ensued, and my team (l'equipe) won the cup, and the dubious honour of hosting the next event. Some pictures:










That's me in the hat by the way - I went without glasses so couldn't read any of the questions, and had a roaring headache halfway through the night. A couple of paracetamol sorted it out in case you're worried.

David (the man in the French maid getup) later ventured into the pubs of New Mills with a charity bucket, collecting for "Help For Heroes". We all accompanied him and personally I was glad to be virtually un-recognisable.

Enjoy your Sunday, readers. I'l be straining to re-grow my beard.

Laters

3 comments:

  1. Ha haaa! That's great. Nice make-up, Dad :-D

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Definitely a one-off. Your tickies have arrived btw, shall I post them on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes pleeease! Getting very excited now.

    ReplyDelete