Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bombshell

I was taken into the office today and told that the company is laying everyone off for ten days while our clients make some important financial decisions. Depending on which way those decisions go, I could be out of work by the end of November.

While I'm waiting for the axe to fall, I decided I'd rather be home than in Bangkok, so I'm booked on tomorrow's flight to blighty. Home for eight days, then see what transpires.

Be good, and watch this blog for more developments...

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That's a bit dramatic, int it?

    Hope you're ok!

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Russell - just read the bombshell news. Hope everything is ok. Sure they need you. When you get back into Bangkok let me know. Please post your Thai mobile number or email it to me at: alexanderbusby@yahoo.ie, I haven't made secret plans to surprise you in Bangkok tomorrow.....honest..... I'm not in Thailand....that would just be silly yes??? Oh well...mail me dude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a bit dramatic yes. I'm absolutely fine. Still some hope things will continue, and if not then I get to doss around for a few weeks then come home in February for good.

    ReplyDelete