Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to Work

Just had a message from my boss in Bangkok. He wants me to do some work on a system design. Curses, now I have work to do. Also I have to go back to BKK next week. I should be pleased, but I was getting used to the rain and the cold.

Never mind, grin and bank it eh?

In other news, I just had a drumming lesson which went well. Teach (Michael - hello Mike) was most impressed with my progress since going to Thailand.

Home alone today and I should do some housework. Oh well, here goes..

6 comments:

  1. Ahh ... work gets in the way of life ... tee hee !!!

    Im back at work ... still have a touch of piggy-sickness ... I hope I didnt give iot to Peter as hours after meeting with him I was laid up in bed with the most awful fevers. $ days passed in a daze of solpadin and sore throats but unlike Tyrone I didnt lose 1 1/2 stone ... I want my money back ...!!! LOL!

    Have fun and hang tough ...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW ... sent some more docs to France ... here goes. Still waiting for birth / marriage certs from the kids father ... he has taken his sweet time to get them. He is not at all fazed by the urgency of it all. The man was always a bollocks ... I can really choose em cant I ... LOL!!!

    Ah ... the word verification is SUNCO ... the company who supplies sunlight to Ireland and has gone bust ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading down to Chang tomorrow - all good here...! At least you're still in demand eh?eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chang Mai? Get back to Bangkok fast! I'm going to be there for a week before I sod off to Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No - Koh Chang. So - you still have a job then - goooood. email me your number and will try to get to Bangkok....alexanderbusby@yahoo.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number sent. Don't lose the phone on some drunken escapade eh?

    ReplyDelete