Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uk Trip

I'm going home for a week from 21st August. Anyone who knows me, and anyone who doesn't, can turn up in New Mills during that week and be completely ignored by me. Just roll up High Street making as much noise as possible and I'll think you're one of the neighbours.

Apologies for the lack of exciting/innovative/provocative/downright opinionated twaddle this week, I'm working all sorts of silly hours to get ahead of some deadlines, so no time for blogging. Yes yes, heard it all before. Rest assured, with a couple of parties and plenty of family time, there'll be lots to scribble about when I come back to Bangkok. Then there's the state visit by wifey and her sister to report on, gosh I'll be overrun with material.

New album by Cornershop is worth a listen, also Seth Lakeman is good if you like the poppy side of folk.

Later taters.

3 comments:

  1. where's the pictures, can't read without the pictures, how do i know what you're writing about :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Russell

    Enjoy your trip home and make sre you dont get the dreaded swine flu. Tyrone has it and he is as sick as a dog.

    Hang in there till you get home

    Bbbyyyyeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No time for colds. Tell him hello from me.
    Pictures schmictures. I never have my phone handy when anything interesting happens. I will try to be more pictorial, for our dumber readers. You know who you are.

    ReplyDelete