Site Hits - Well done one and all

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Connections

Just noticed the blog has a new follower, none other than the brother of my oldest friend (which I suppose makes him my second-oldest friend). Hello Roy, how are things? Actually you might not have the tech know-how to answer, but never mind. Then again, maybe I'm doing you a misservice and you've become Mr Geek since we last met.

If you can answer (and it's really not that hard) I'd like to know how brother John and family are doing, also what you're both riding nowadays, if anything. I presume John's still got that rusty old Trident. Ahh, memories.

See some of my old posts for details of my two-wheeled escapades, but basically here in Bangkok I've gone and bought a bike virually identical spec-wise to the one I bought in 1974 when I was sweet 17. Talk about full-circle. Only difference is that was a Honda, this is a Kawasaki. Oh, and I didn't bury this one in the side of an Austin England after two weeks.

More soon. Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment