Site Hits - Well done one and all

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pink Vespa

Picture of us on Pete & Merilyn's vintage Vespa in pink and beige. It's a thing of beauty, and I had fun razzing it round the carpark. The more observant viewers will notice it's on the stand here, Lyn is incapable of handling anything with more power than two AA batteries ....
















Hmm, that motorcycle license might come in handy quite soon. There's a Honda "Bros" for sale at work which might interest me. Nice little commuter, and I could imitate the taxi guys, being at the front of every queue.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, immitating the taxi guys without the years of practice. Have you made a will? :-P

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with Alex and from what Russell has said about the traffic, I would say a motorcycle is not much better than a bicycle!!! But we know how you love your bikes and it would save on that minimal taxi bill you pay daily.

    Lx

    P.s. lyn is looking very cool and looks as though she would quite suit a Pink Vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, but I HAVE had years of practice - and on roads far more savage than these. No will, it all goes to my cat.

    ReplyDelete