Site Hits - Well done one and all

Monday, May 3, 2010

Montage

From Wikipedia:
Montage (filmmaking), a filmmaking technique which uses rapid editing, special effects and music to present compressed narrative information.

I'm reliably informed that you "Gotta Have" one, so here, accompanied by the glorious 2 mins 8 secs of the aptly named "Intro" by The XX, is my Bangkok experience...


Some nice moments in there. Filling up now....

Thanks to everyone, big or small, who supported the blog. Sometimes it kept me sane, sometimes it drove me mad. It will continue under the new name, but obviously the content will be a bit less exotic. Pictures of buskers and big-issue-sellers in Piccadilly for instance....

I'll post the address of the new blog here when I know it.

As always,

Be good.

8 comments:

  1. Dogs are much better than cats - so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched this three times now and it made me cry every time, how am i going to top up my tan :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it says home in new mills............. where are you hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..... ok, i'll allow that.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. just showed merilyn - it made us both cry :( Glad I got to share the experience. I don't know how to express how profoundly that time affected me. Perhaps I should learn to paint.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's well put, Peter. Writing itself is an outlet for self-expression. You don't have to be skilled with paint brushes to produce something compelling, as you just proved. (And the video is my attempt at same)

    ReplyDelete