Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Art Project

With special thanks to Peter F for pointing me in the right direction electronically, here's something I threw together for Lyn's latest installation. She wanted something which would make the lights appear to "Breathe"..


Yes, that is tupperware. It's a quality job.

Oh well, back to the 200 plaster fingers we have to make for the other piece she's doing. I feel like I've entered the twilight zone. At least I'm not getting shot at.

Laters

4 comments:

  1. BRACE YOURSELVES !!!

    Im on my way ... YIPPEE !!!

    Cant wait to see the installation and good luck with the fingers. If I not busy working I can lend a hand ... have been known to paint and drive errands. See you in 2 weeks.

    Love ya both madly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glad you managed to find a second little board instead of having to use a great big multifunction timer. The DIN rail would have totally destroyed the Heath Robinson effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fully HR, and it clicks just loud enough to be spooky. Bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure a 'ticking' device in an art installation adds an air of authenticity. Lucky its not in the North ...LOL !!! or they may 'control' explode the entire exhibit ... tee hee ... now Im just being cruel.

    Go easy xxx

    ReplyDelete