Site Hits - Well done one and all

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One thousand metres

Got home, apartment stupidly hot, nothing to do while the AC got going. No wife to talk to, nothing on telly, back too bad for cycling/gym/squash. Went swimming. 1km in 27:52. Quite proud of myself for going, if not for the time.

I did stupidly forget my goggles, with this result:

...I apologise to those of a nervous disposition...




I'm off to be smug now. Later, couch taters.

Now, where did I put the optrex?

7 comments:

  1. Ta. Must get out at lunchtime to buy some goggles. You ok? Have you been following the 6music thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm fine. Got a long weekend of work ahead of me to meet deadlines next week.
    Never listened to 6music so not sure where I stand on the whole issue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, but give it a try this weekend. I find it helps me to work anyway.

    I sound like a salesman, I'll shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, got loads of work to do this weekend so I'll see if it helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you photoshopped this....I can see the line!!!! :-) Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The other one was even redder, and refusing to point at the camera. Not pretty.
    I have goggles now so it won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete