Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flee Dink! Flee Foo!

Just walked past the bar/restaurant near the end of my street, which was called Rojo's when I moved in, changed to SPQR for a while, and is now Monsoon, and they offered to feed and water me for nothing. New bar furniture and a new outside bar being unveiled, apparently. It's a place I never go to unless Lyn's here, so I settled for stopping for a chat and making excuses. It's owned and run by a very nice Thai lady, and either her or one of the waitresses always gives me a cheery wave every time I walk by.

Makes me feel like I live here somehow.

Is that good or bad? Who knows.

Be good.

4 comments:

  1. It'ls like Cheers #where everyone knows your name#

    Luss



    Ya see what I did there.....two jokes in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that yes. Piss Paur though. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have some music on now! The Phantom band, and the track by MCBM are good - I'll download some of their stuff. Not sure about the yachty one - bit drummy - bit like the Ting Tings I think. I discovered a new album recently by Nightmares on Wax - you heard of them? I like the track 195lbs.. go listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do, thanks for the tip. The yachty thing has worn a bit thin now, I quite liked it when it reminded me of The Waitresses' christmas song.

    ReplyDelete