Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dreamboat

I have a new love in my life, and her name is Terry Watkins.

Tonight's squash game couldn't have been better. I feel like I've been dragged through a hedge and kicked back over by an angry cow. Mind you, they do say if you feel better for a game of squash, you haven't played it right.

Terry is either slightly better or not quite as good as me, depending if you take the first or second game as evidence. The third game ended half way through because he's not as fit as me. All in all it's by far the best game I've had since leaving the UK. And even better, he plays guitar and wants to start a band. I'm so excited I could paradiddle on the spot. I have another game lined up for saturday afternoon, followed by dinner with him and his missus - get me, the big socialite.

In other news,  it's three weeks today till wifey sets out for these shores. Things are looking up.

I have a fitting session tomorrow for my five shirts and one trouser, news of that event to appear on this very blog.

Be good.

4 comments:

  1. Yet again you have made my night more interesting and made me LOL. Parradiddle on the spot eh...you must be excited. LX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes excited, and it got better. Later on yesteday I discovered that Amazon have at last released the Kindle electronic reader in the UK. That's my xmas present sorted. Yes indeed, a red letter day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to see you are finally having a great game of squash ... love the description of bushes and cows ...

    Cant wait for pics of the shirts. How did the other one wash ... the stitching didnt dissolve did it ... ha ha ha?

    Take care, heve fun and enjoy the weekend ...

    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't washed the shirt yet, haven't had occasion to wear it in fact. That will probably be next time I go home. Ditto the other five shirts and one kecks. Waste of munny really, I'm a scruffy git.

    ReplyDelete