Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well hello, it has took a while to get these photos onto my computer due to electrical problems at the house but as I was not so impressed by the photos of a nice sunny Thailand and a bare bodied Ferret, I thought I would go out and take some of my own photos and let you all in to what we have been donned with over the last 2 weeks here in the UK, not that I am complaining as the days have been lovely and crisp but as we are half a world apart I thought I would put things into perspective












Yes this is frost, it looks like snow but believe me this is one nights work



Less than a week to go until your return and I would definately bring some or even make sure Lyn has some thick woollies put out for you. Glad we are off to a warmer place (where my fingers and toes may get the chance to warm up) for the next 18 days...hurrah!

Hope you are ok and looking forward to your Christmas return home. Can't wait until next weekend, thats when I can officially start thinking about slowing down and getting into the Christmas spirit as I will only have one more working day to go. Yippee


2 comments:

  1. Thanks loob. Jeez that looks cold, makes me shiver just looking at it. As you said it looks very beautiful. How keen is Gem to go out walking on days like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very keen, she eats the grass like its going out of business. All I can say is it is a lot better than rain especially now we have three dogs to walk and then clean! But really I love the weather here and it has been in the news that it is the coldest approach to Christmas since 1976, so yes it is very cold indeed

    Lx

    ReplyDelete