Site Hits - Well done one and all

Monday, December 15, 2008

How much dinner?

Well I went to the restaurant here in the hotel, and having seen Japanese stir-fried noodles on the first page of the menu and ordered it, I proceeded to find steamed rice with chicken and cashews on page 5. So I changed my order, not forgetting to remind the chef that I wanted a large meal having been active all day on short rations, then been to the gym.

Both meals turned up.

Large.

I naturally accepted this with good grace and woofed the lot of it.

I swear you could use my stomach as a snare drum right now. But please don't.

Be good.

3 comments:

  1. Russell, whatever you do dont pull the champs cork out of your bottom or you could just buzzzz right out of the window ... LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have the wafer-thin mint as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See my latest blog for the next dinner disaster. You really could not make this up, and if you did it would be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete