Site Hits - Well done one and all

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas

Snowfalkes and snowmen? Has he gone completely xmas bonkers?

Yes, well I was bored. All my own work of course.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about then my web fettling skills have let me down again.

Any suggestions for further "Enhancements" are wholly unwelcome.

I've set up a snow-watch here but I have a suspicion it will be a disappointment. However, never say never. Too many ever's in that sentence.

Be good, or Santa will bring you a bag of ashes.

5 comments:

  1. very festive, wouldn't do to watch it if you had had a drink though!

    nice to see you kept yourself busy whilst i was asleep ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes getting used to that.

    ..oops, bit oo much information there, sorry reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russell, Thaks for the snowflakes now my brain is flashing !!!

    Listen ... bad news ... Tyrone's application for Univ fees waiver has been declined. He has to sit out the rest of the year and reapply next year as a french cit. Fecking bummer !!! What am I going to do with him at home for 10 months??? AAAhhhh Im so cross !!! And raising a loan will mean 50k in uni fees and he doesnt want to use that option ...

    I hope Santa has a bloody nice prezzie for me this year as I got first class shite last year. Chat to you later ... Hugz Lyn - will call you when I have calmed down !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that O. I'll buy you a nice woolly hat for Christmas, how's that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a darling ... thanks for the support ...

    ReplyDelete