Site Hits - Well done one and all

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nonsense Slogans

I'm going to compile a list of t-shirt slogans that I see here that are in English but make no sense. It's strange, I saw one the other day which prompted this blog, but I've forgotten it. They don't have any logical meaning so they don't stay in the mind. Hey, maybe there's a conspiracy and they contain subliminal messages. Hmm, maybe that's why I've had a strange compulsion to drink full-lard Coke, which I normally hate......

Anyway, the next one I see will appear on here, assuming it survives in my (very)short term memory long enough.

Watch this bobbbin....

In big letters across the back: "SLUR".

2 comments:

  1. I asked my room mate about those when I saw them in Hong Kong. She said that people who can't read english wear them as a 'status' symbol. Basically she reckons it's a milder version of us tattoing chinese symbols all over ourselves without being fully sure what they mean! Just in case you were wondering :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that makes sense. More than the slogans anyway, haha.

    ReplyDelete