Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bangladeshi jokes

Actually recycled Indian jokes, but I'm in Dhaka so Bangla it is.

Did you hear about the 2 Bangladeshi heroin addicts who injected themselves with curry powder by mistake?

They are both in hospital, one with a dodgy tikka and the other is in a korma.

and...

I went to a Bangladeshi restaurant and ordered a Tarka curry. The waiter said "what's tarka?" I said it's like Chicken tikka.. but it's otter.

I do believe I've posted that second one before, but I think I'll get away with it.

Bangladesh is great everyone, don't believe what you read. I've visited three gas plants this week, all in the North East near a city called Sylhet. Two of them were in picture-postcard locations with tea plantations all around. The climate here at this time of year is fantastic, temperatures in the high twenties and low humidity. By contrast, Dhaka is a dump.

Back to Bangkok tomorrow, with pictures and videos and stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment