Site Hits - Well done one and all

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Suvarnabhumi Airport

Our romantic meeting in Nairobi is looking increasingly un-romantic. I've just learned that I'm taking off from Bangkok an hour late(01:30 am, brr), giving me just enough time at the other end to find the gate (and hopefully my wife) and board the flight to Zanzibar. Ah well, it was a nice idea. Hope she's faring better - she should be in Amsterdam by now. Since this will be my last post for a couple of weeks, you'll all have to wait for the end of the story.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Ive been tying to get hold of you. Looks like I will have to wait now. Call me when you get back. Granty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I really have found it very hard to wait for the end of your journey escapades but I know that time is coming close so I hope it is good.
    Lyn, I am looking forward to what your journey from the UK was like, I am sure I will see you soon to find out.
    Hope you both had a wonderful time.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete