Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm alive

Well, this potato has officially vacated the couch.

I had my first serious game of squash last night, with no painkillers, no anti-inflammatories and no after effects. Nuther game today lunchtime, again on Thursday. Season approaches and my goal is to be proper fit for it. Now I just need to get cycling to work... ah, it's pissing down.

Got a recording of Lyn and the others' drunken singing at the bitter end of Friday night, before Lyn's 36 hour hangover. It's a poor (not to say tone-deaf) rendition of Knocking on Heaven's Door, with a fair amount of loony laughter from the wifester. I think it's hilarious, but have been persuaded not to post it.

More soon.

3 comments:

  1. On bike tomorrow if you wonna meet on the way home, if I can persuade you to donne your gear? Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the posting time is wrong!!!! I posted my last comment at 17.07pm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello L. Yes I think that's googletime, i.e. nonsense.
    I won't be able to meet you tomorrow, it would ruin my chances in the evening game agains the club number 3 (Gulp). However I'll probably be edging for a ride out at the weekend - a hard one. Need fitness badly.
    (Posted 7.15pm if you'er interested)

    ReplyDelete