Site Hits - Well done one and all

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zanzibar

It's on. We're off to the spice island for some ... spice.

Eleven nights without the following:


  • Computers
  • Phones
  • Worries
  • Cares
  • Deadlines
  • Interruptions
  • Rain
  • Traffic
  • Alarm Clocks
  • Fire drills
  • Hard hats
  • Boots
  • Earplugs


  • ..but with the following:


  • Sun
  • Sea
  • Sand
  • ..Spice (ahem)
  • Sandals
  • Snorkels
  • Second floor suites
  • Sultan-sized beds


  • We'll be out of touch with anyone (that includes you) from June 4th to June 15th, when I'll put a review here.

    It goes without saying that I'm looking forward to it immensely. We might even learn to scuba dive if we're sober for long enough.

    Now I just have to get through these last ten days here. Don't get me started on what that's going to be like. See you on the other side. If I get a chance to blog in the meantime I will, but it will probably be a protracted whinge about commissioning, deadlines etc so if I were you I wouldn't look forward to it. Oh, I have some video of (would you believe) the sea to post. Watch this space.

    Be good

      5 comments:

      1. Sounds mellow man... when you coming home for a ramble in the peaks? Us guys are missing you... Rx

        ReplyDelete
      2. A ramble in the peaks sounds lovely, but it's looking like July before I'm in New Mills again. Watch the blog for news as it unfolds.
        Wuff.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Read these reviews - hours of fun...

        http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Various-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

        ReplyDelete
      4. Cloves, darling - as in remove them please. (Sorry folks)

        ReplyDelete