Site Hits - Well done one and all

Sunday, February 19, 2023

This and that

We've been on site, pottering. I went up a ladder to mess about with one of my cameras, and released my iron two-handed grip for long enough to take this pic of the top of the Chapel wall. Shows the mess it's in, and how much work is needed to make it all safe and weatherproof. Also a nice view of Kinder beyond :-)

This scene, from another angle:


I'm not the best on a ladder, and I think it shows in the white-knuckled grip I have on the ladder. The camera I'm working on here is the one that's best placed to capture the house actually being built in April/May. 

Here's our future plant room, which currently has no roof:


I got Lyn to take this of me wondering if it will ever get built:


More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment